Grow Business Finder.com
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
What is Grow Business Finder?
Grow Business Finder is a business matchmaking service and investment blog. GrowBusinessFinder does not sell equity, shares, securities or any type of investment product.
GrowBusinessFinder only facilitates the sale and the sales agreement is between the buyer and seller.
For facilitating the sale of investment products Grow Business Finder take a commission of 5% for our services.
3 October 2016
1. Application and Acceptance of the Terms
By accessing the Sites or using the Services, you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms. Please do not use the Services or the Sites if you do not accept all of the Terms.
2. Provision of Services
– You must register as a member on the Sites in order to access and use some Services. Further, growbusinessfinder.com reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) to paying Users or subject to other conditions that growbusinessfinder.com may impose in our discretion.
3. Users Generally
– As a condition of your access to and use of the Sites or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Sites or Services.
– You agree to use the Sites or Services solely for your own purposes. You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc available on or through the Sites (the “Site Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with growbusinessfinder.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site Content. Systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from growbusinessfinder.com is prohibited. Use of any content or materials on the Sites for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
– growbusinessfinder.com may allow Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties’ web sites. You are cautioned to read such web sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Sites. You acknowledge that growbusinessfinder.com has no control over such third parties’ web sites, does not monitor such web sites, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web sites, or any content, products or services made available on such web sites.
– You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of growbusinessfinder.com and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
– You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of growbusinessfinder.com’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User.
– By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Sites or providing any User Content to growbusinessfinder.com or our representative(s), you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to growbusinessfinder.com to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Sites, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to growbusinessfinder.com that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
4. Member Accounts
– User must be registered on the Sites to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below). Except with growbusinessfinder.com’s approval, one User may only register one member account on the Sites. growbusinessfinder.com may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if growbusinessfinder.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more member accounts. Further, growbusinessfinder.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
– Upon registration on the Sites, growbusinessfinder.com shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User. An account may have a web-based email account with limited storage space for the Member to send or receive emails.
– A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account.
– Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, “multiple use”), may cause irreparable harm to growbusinessfinder.com or other Users of the Sites.
5. Member’s Responsibilities
– Member will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Sites or your use of any Service or the member account. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Sites or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
– Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that you submit, post or display shall:
a) be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
b) not be false, misleading or deceptive;
c) not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
d) not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
e) not violate the Product Listing Policy, other Terms or any applicable Additional Agreements;
f) not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations; and
g) not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other web Sites which includes any content that may violate the Terms.
– Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that you shall:
a) carry on your activities on the Sites in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations;
b) conduct your business transactions with other users of the Sites in good faith;
c) carry on your activities in accordance with the Terms and any applicable Additional Agreements;
d) not use the Services or Sites to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards);
e) not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
f) not engage in spamming or phishing;
g) not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities;
h) not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate growbusinessfinder.com’s various proprietary directories, databases and listings;
i) not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
j) not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by growbusinessfinder.com and/or any user of the Sites or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks; and
k) not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for growbusinessfinder.com or our affiliates.
– Member acknowledges and agrees that growbusinessfinder.com shall not be required to actively monitor nor exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or material or information created, obtained or accessible through the Services or Sites. growbusinessfinder.com does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material or information made by any Member. Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable or accountable for the content of their comments or other material or information
6. Breaches by Members
– growbusinessfinder.com reserves the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify or reject any User Content that you submit to, post or display on the Sites which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject growbusinessfinder.com or our affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in growbusinessfinder.com’s opinion.
– If any Member breaches any Terms or if growbusinessfinder.com has reasonable grounds to believe that any Member is in breach of any the Terms, growbusinessfinder.com shall have the right to impose a penalty against the Member, or suspend or terminate the Member’s account or subscription of any Service without any liability to the Member. growbusinessfinder.com shall also have the right to restrict, refuse or ban any and all current or future use of any other Service that may be provided by growbusinessfinder.com.
7. Transactions Between Buyers and Sellers
– Through the Sites, growbusinessfinder.com provides electronic web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. growbusinessfinder.com additionally provides electronic web-based transaction platforms for Members to place, accept, conclude, manage and fulfill orders for the provision of products and services online within the Sites subject to the terms of the growbusinessfinder.com Transaction Services Agreement. However, for any Services, growbusinessfinder.com does not represent either the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. growbusinessfinder.com does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Sites or the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
– Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. growbusinessfinder.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying Users provide us when they register for a paying membership service on the Sites. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, growbusinessfinder.com cannot and does not confirm each User’s purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
– Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Sites or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Sites. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that User may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Sites as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Sites may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks”. Each User agrees that growbusinessfinder.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
– Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
– User agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by growbusinessfinder.com in connection with your transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services. growbusinessfinder.com has the right to suspend or terminate any User’s account if the User fails to provide the required information and materials.
– In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify growbusinessfinder.com (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
8. Limitation of Liability
– TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY growbusinessfinder.com ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND growbusinessfinder.com HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
– TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, growbusinessfinder.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES; growbusinessfinder.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND growbusinessfinder.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES.
– Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Sites is done at each User’s sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to growbusinessfinder.com’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from growbusinessfinder.com or through or from the Sites shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
– The Sites may make available to User services or products provided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall growbusinessfinder.com and our affiliates be held liable for any such services or products.
– Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save growbusinessfinder.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Sites or Services (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Sites) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Terms. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save growbusinessfinder.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to growbusinessfinder.com, including but not limited to those set forth in Section 5 hereunder.
– Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save growbusinessfinder.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Sites. Each User hereby further agrees that growbusinessfinder.com is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. growbusinessfinder.com reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with growbusinessfinder.com in asserting any available defenses.
– growbusinessfinder.com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following.
a) the use or the inability to use the Sites or Services;
b) any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Sites;
c) violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User’s manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
d) unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
e) statements or conduct of any User of the Sites; or;
f) any matters relating to Services however arising, including negligence.
– Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of growbusinessfinder.com, our employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on our behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the use of the Sites or Services during any calendar year shall be limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees the User has paid to growbusinessfinder.com or our affiliates during the calendar year and (b) HK$1,000. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Sites or Services must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
– The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not growbusinessfinder.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Please be aware that all trades involves substancial risk. Grow Business Finder does not accept liability for any losses under any circumstances.
9. Force Majeure
– Under no circumstances shall growbusinessfinder.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Sites resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
– growbusinessfinder.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Sites and the Site Content. The Sites and Site Content embody trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Sites and Site Content shall remain with growbusinessfinder.com, our affiliates or licensors of the Site Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by growbusinessfinder.com are hereby reserved.
– “growbusinessfinder”, “growbusinessfinder.com” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of growbusinessfinder.com Group
– All legal notices or demands to or upon growbusinessfinder.com shall be made in writing and sent to growbusinessfinder.com personally, by courier, certified mail, or facsimile to the following address: growbusinessfinder.com. The notices shall be effective when they are received by growbusinessfinder.com in any of the above-mentioned manner.
– All legal notices or demands to or upon a User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User to growbusinessfinder.com, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Sites that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when.
a) growbusinessfinder.com is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User, or
b) immediately upon growbusinessfinder.com posting such notice on an area of the Sites that is publicly accessible without charge.
– You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that growbusinessfinder.com sends to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
12. General Provisions
– Subject to any Additional Agreements, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and growbusinessfinder.com with respect to and govern your use of the Sites and Services, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter herein.
– growbusinessfinder.com and you are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
– If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be enforced.
– Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
– growbusinessfinder.com’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of growbusinessfinder.com’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
– growbusinessfinder.com shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any affiliates of growbusinessfinder.com). You may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any person or entity.
– The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties to the Terms hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
Company Information – Site Map – Partnerships
Buy – Sell – My growbusinessfinder – Community – Trade Shows – Safety & Security – Help – Contact Us
Copyright Notice © 2016 growbusinessfinder.com Limited and licensors. All rights reserved.